The Milky Way
This multi award winning day out near Bideford really is a great option for some family fun ... but don’t just take our word for it, check out TripAdvisor to see what people are saying. There are currently very limited tickets available for selected sessions due to reduced capacity and ALL visits must be booked online in advance, so don’t miss out!
The park has a fantastic NEW 2020 addition – the Ninja Stars games arena with Tag Active scoring, designed to be fun for the whole family to enjoy together. Face a series of events and obstacles to reach the top of the leader-board. Just make sure you tag your wristband on the illuminated beacons to score points as you go! This is an exhilarating challenge for everyone from 6 years.
Another recent addition is Ziggy’s Blast Quest, a brilliant interactive ride for all ages that invites you to pilot a Cyber Scooter and use your Blasteroid laser to destroy rogue asteroids and meteors before they destroy the planet.
Visitors will also love to ride the Cosmic Typhoon coaster and Cosmic Caterpillar, bump around on the dodgems, whizz down the huge Gravity Rider donut slide, run around the maze and Planet Play indoor adventure play, and jump for joy on the huge outdoor bouncing pillows - and little ones will love the Little Stars play centre that's dedicated to those aged 0-6. To wind down, enjoy a stunning show from the residents of the North Devon Bird of Prey Centre, paint some pottery, ride the mini-train, play a game of mini-golf and visit the very popular Sci-Fi exhibit (“from Daleks to Dr Who”). Then stop for a delicious meal or snack, available to ‘takeaway’ and enjoy indoors or outside.
As well as many much-loved favourite attractions there’s lots that’s new here, including:
- The NEW Planet Play Café offering pizza, pasta and nachos
- NEW mobile app with interactive map to help you negotiate the one way systems
- Cutting edge cleaning technology – including a long lasting anti-microbial cleaning product that keeps surfaces VIRUS FREE for up to 30 days, as well as extra hand washing stations, countless sanitiser dispensers and many other extra cleaning measures
- Online booking for ALL visits to maintain a safe capacity on-site
- Additional measures to enable social distancing including reduced capacity, one-way systems, family toilets, leaving empty rows/seats on some attractions and much more.
See more about all the fun on offer at The Milky Way this summer here. https://www.themilkyway.co.uk/open-this-summer