Torridge Voluntary Services
14 Bridgeland Street
Our Volunteer Centre is in the heart of Bideford and we can provide individuals and voluntary/community groups with support, advice and valuable resources.
Local voluntary and community groups can access 1:1 support from our Development Officer, who can provide:
- Help with finding funding sources to enable your organisation to continue providing current services or add new much needed services to help our local community.
- Help with setting up a group, including Governance, sourcing banks accounts, producing policies, grant applications and networking
- Help with Bid Writing
You can contact our Development Officer on 01237 420130 or Paul@ttvs.org.uk
Our Volunteering and Information Support Worker:
- Give guidance on who should have a DBS check and take you through the application process.
- Help you find volunteers for your group/organisation, or help you find the perfect volunteering opportunity to improve your skills, confidence and/or add valuable content to your CV.
- Source or provide training specifically designed for the voluntary and community sector.
Our Volunteer Centre provides:
- Access to a range of equipment to hire at reduced rates including projectors, screens.(including our new light desk top projector screen and USB memory stick enabled projector), hi-vis jackets for events and display boards.
- Photocopying and laminating at low rates.
- A reference library including the 2016/17 Directory of Grant Making Trusts.
You can contact the centre on 01237 420130 or call in Monday to Thursday 9.30-12.30.
TTVS also provides services to hundreds of carers, young carers and older people through our dedicated projects.